I was actually gonna upload this one when I finished my undergraduate thesis back in 2011. But since there was Mbee’s (back then: carelessboy’s) name BUT he’s still dating that girl I was holding myself from getting people into thinking there’s something going on between us (padahal iya ada yang going on, nafsu makannya ahaha *krik*).
SOOOOOO, back in 2014, and he is already mine, ya boleh lah ya disebut2 ya di marih.. Of course dengan penyesuaian dengan tidak menyebut nama2 tertentu, cause I’m keeping this page personal. Veeery personal so I’m not gonna put some names due to my apt respect to these people 🙂
Warren Buffett once said, “The happiest people do not necessarily have the best things, they simply appreciate the things they have.” So, first thing first, Alhamdulillaahi rabbil ‘aalamiin, I am so grateful and blessed for another chance to learn about life through these past two years, dear Allah SWT. It was indeed a long journey with lots of obstacles, but there are always good people to help me reach the finish line. To the ones who stay here no matter what, there is no better way to express my gratitude for your presence but a huge thank you and a space in these pages.
- First of all, my family, for supporting me to go back to school and for letting me choose my own path. And a very special thank you to my mother, because what am I without you, mam?
- My thesis supervisor, Dr. XXX for the chance to learn the core of social intervention from the real master, and for choosing me among the others since the beginning. Hands down and sungkem for the knowledge you shared and the seemingly endless patience towards my learning process.
- Ibu XXX. for helping me earnestly and ensuring this program was running well. Through these short meetings I have learned a lot about loving a job and I have never met a teacher so dedicated and full of passion for her job like you.
- AGENT. We rarely see each other but thank you for the almost 5 years of craziness provided through technology that made the distance seems nothing.
- My one and only Insos Ranger 2012: Teh Mola, Teh Miaw, Mba Peni, Mas Ferdy, and Abu Hudan. You guys and a pack of basreng pedes are my only reasons to wake up early on Saturday mornings!
- Incredibly smart people from whom I learned about life and how to have positive attitudes toward diversity beyond the theories I put into this thesis: Arie Suciyana, Sagita Sun Servanda Sitanggang, Kenny Immanuel, Nadya Karinadewi, and Gunawan Wibisono.
- Mariska Adeline Sukmajaya Lie, my brutal shots of truth, for the invisible but always there supports and for having some faith in me since day one even when I’m doubting my own self. Thank you for always being one phone call away from me, no matter how far distance is separating us.
- Sony Setyanto Wibowo, my very own MacGyver, whose patience and love toward this silly girl is undoubtable. Thank you for bringing me up when I am down, and for bringing me down to earth when I am flying too high. Thank you for balancing my life and making it so much more enjoyable. I am so grateful to have you.
- Last but never be the least, Bravo SummerWave, who can never speak human words but has given me so many insights about this life. Thank you for becoming my constant reminder to live this life to its absolute fullest, to smile and make sweet lemonade when life hits with eath-sized lemons, to stay positive, and most importantly, to be true to my heart. I love you my four-legged kiddo.
After all, this thesis serves as an achievement for me, though it is remarkably far from perfect. I personally hope that this small research I have done would bring benefits for those who are eager to learn more about this topic.
Jakarta, Juli 2014
As for my little guy, I put his name in a special page. 🙂
Untuk Frosty WinterFall,
Malaikat kecilku di rainbow bridge.
Your jolly happy soul is my spirit to finish this thesis.
I miss you, and I wish you were here.